THE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE REGISTRY OF CHOICE
About RAK ICC
RAK International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC) is a United Arab Emirates Corporate Registry operating in Ras Al Khaimah (UAE).
RAK ICC is responsible for the registration and incorporation of International Business Companies, as well as providing a full suite of Registry services related to International Business company activity. RAK ICC is a modern, world class Company Registry operating in full compliance with international standards and best practices in the International Business company formation industry.
The UAE is one of the most open economies in the world with a GDP of US$400 Billion. A business-friendly hub, with global connectivity, world class infrastructure and human capital and world class legal and banking systems.
RAK ICC is part of His Highness Sheikh Ahmed bin Saqr Al Qasimi, the Chairman of RAKICC’s vision for RAK to be one of the top international business jurisdictions and to strengthen Ras Al Khaimah’s position as a leading global investment destination.
RAK International Corporate Centre continues to be at the forefront of International Business Company formation services and will continually develop our suite of products to meet the needs of our customers
RAK ICC is governed by the:
Why register with RAK ICC ?
- 100% foreign ownership.
- One day incorporating process.
- No restrictions on number of shareholders.
- Corporate Director is permitted
- No office requirement.
- No attestation required for corporate documents.
- Cost efficient registration and renewal fees.
- No annual reporting requirements.
- No requirement to file financial accounts.
- No requirement for minimum capital.
- Constitutional documents can be issued in dual languages.
- Common law regulations with access to DIFC and ADGM courts.
- Variety of legal structures and different products available for different usages.
- No restriction on capital repatriation.
- Migration or Continuance of Existing Corporate Entities from various jurisdictions.
- Different Classes of shares and the ability to register the share pledge.
- Access to a broad range of UAE Double Tax Treaty network.
- Ability to open bank accounts locally and internationally.
- USD freely available.
- Local currency pegged to USD.