PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND ASSETS BY REGISTERING A DIFC COURTS WILL
As part of a one-of-a-kind partnership with Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Courts, non-Muslims can now undertake the registration of a DIFC Courts Will through a RAK ICC office. Under the internationally-recognised common law jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts, eligible individuals can achieve certainty through registering a Will at the Registry and having this enforced (probate) via the DIFC Courts.
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE SEVEN STEPS TO REGISTER A WILL
- Decide the type of Will you wish to register:Full Will, Guardianship Will, Property Will, Business Owners Will or Financial Assets Will.
- Draft the Will using a DIFC Courts Registered Wills Draftsman (https://difcwills.ae/register-wills-draftsmen/) or you may draft the Will yourself.
- Send for review the first draft of the Will to the RAK ICC Wills Section on email@example.com.
- Book an appointment for registration through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testator attends the appointment with a copy of the Will, two witnesses, passport and ID.
- Make the payment for the Wills registration (payment is made on the day of appointment by credit card only).
- Your will is registered the same day.
Please note that a Mirror Will is whereby a husband and wife register two Wills with the same wording.