We are very pleased to inform you that we have recently launched the RAK ICC Wills and Probate Registry (WPR), as part of a one-of-a-kind partnership with Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). Now, non-Muslims may register their Wills in order to guarantee asset distribution and guardianship appointment according to their exact wishes.
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE SEVEN STEPS TO REGISTER A WILL
- Decide the type of Will you wish to register:Full Will, Guardianship Will, Property Will, Business Owners Will or Financial Assets Will.
- Draft the Will using a DIFC Registered Wills Draftsman (https://difcwills.ae/register-wills-draftsmen/) oryou may draft the Will yourself.
- Send for review the first draft of the Will to the RAK ICC Wills Section on email@example.com.
- Make any necessary amendments to the Will if suggested by the RAK ICC Wills Team.
- Book an appointment for registration through firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the information sheet.
- Testator attends the appointment with a copy of the Will, two witnesses, passport, ID and the information sheet.
- Make the payment for the Wills registration (payment is made on the day of appointment by credit card only).
- Your will is registered the same day.
Please note that a Mirror Will is whereby a husband and wife register two Wills with the same wording.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
The RAK ICC,
Tel: +971 7 2077177.