PROTECT YOUR FAMILY & ASSETS BY REGISTERING A WILL THROUGH RAK ICC
As part of a one-of-a-kind partnership with Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), now, non-Muslims may register their Wills under an internationally recognised common law through RAK ICC in order to guarantee asset distribution and guardianship appointment according to their exact wishes.
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE SEVEN STEPS TO REGISTER A WILL
- Decide the type of Will you wish to register:Full Will, Guardianship Will, Property Will, Business Owners Will or Financial Assets Will.
- Draft the Will using a DIFC Registered Wills Draftsman (https://difcwills.ae/register-wills-draftsmen/) or you may draft the Will yourself.
- Send for review the first draft of the Will to the RAK ICC Wills Section on email@example.com.
- Book an appointment for registration through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testator attends the appointment with a copy of the Will, two witnesses, passport and ID.
- Make the payment for the Wills registration (payment is made on the day of appointment by credit card only).
- Your will is registered the same day.
Please note that a Mirror Will is whereby a husband and wife register two Wills with the same wording.