RAK ICC and RAK SME sign MoU to boost investment opportunities in Ras Al Khaimah
abril 14, 2021
RAK International Corporate Centre
The Registry of Choice.
RAK International Corporate Centre is one of the fastest-growing international corporate registries with an excellent reputation for compliance and professional services. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is considered a leading modern jurisdiction providing on-shore, off-shore, and free zone company solutions. A modern vibrant economy with a deep pool of human capital and professional service providers capable of meeting every aspect of Economic Substance Requirements.
- 100% foreign ownership
- One day incorporating process;
- No restrictions on number of shareholders;
- Se permite Director Corporativo.
- No office requirement
- No attestation required for corporate documents;
- Cost efficient registration and renewal fees;
- No requirement to file financial accounts
- No requirement for minimum capital;
- Constitutional documents can be issued in dual languages
- Common law regulations with access to DIFC and ADGM courts
- Variety of legal structures and different products available for different usages
- No restriction on capital repatriation
- Migration or Continuance of Existing Corporate Entities from various jurisdictions
- Different classes of shares and the ability to register the share pledge
- Access to a broad range of UAE Double Tax Treaty network;
- Ability to open bank accounts locally and internationally
- USD freely available. Local currency pegged to USD
Productos y Servicios
Make an Enquiry
RAK ICC jurisdiction is an ideal location for international business operations and asset protection schemes. The unique combination of common law regulations with access to DIFC and ADGM courts, and privacy, makes RAK ICC stand out. No surprise then that RAK ICC is the fastest growing foundations registrar in the Middle East!
Partner – Private Clients, MHQ
I have chosen RAK ICC because this Registry offers a wide range of products regarding registration and incorporation of International Business Companies. Setting up an Offshore and IBC with RAK ICC is more cost-effective and convenient than many other offshore jurisdictions across the world.
Legal Consultant, Antonio M. Varvaro Legal Consultants DMCC
RAK ICC entities are characterized by modern company law, full tax exemption and a simple administration. The RAK ICC company is ideal for international investors and entrepreneurs and should be included as an essential component in any future-proof, forward-looking and successful asset protection structure.
Managing Director, GWS Middle East FZE
RAK ICC gives me the opportunity to provide my clients with a stable and prestigious jurisdiction. Working with a RAK ICC CLS means presenting to business partners with a company registered in the United Arab Emirates, it means having access to DTAs and most importantly it means being able to comply with Economic Substance Requirements (ESR).
Manager and Compliance Officer, Prestige Corporate Services Middle East FZ-LLC
RAKICC has taken it up a notch and is amongst the few free jurisdictions in UAE who wants to hear from their business partners and formulate the products in line with the fast evolving client requirements. It goes without saying that all this will not be possible without a qualified and experience team to support. The feedback from the team is always timely and very helpful”
Managing Partner, PKF
Freemont Oneworld Group has become the Master Agent with RAK ICC and due to their continuous support and assistance, we became a well-known brand. We are extremely thankful to the RAK ICC dedicated team as they actively work towards agent requirements and deliver outstanding and timely services.
Managing Director, Freemont Oneworld Group
We strongly recommend RAK ICC as a jurisdiction due to its futuristic infrastructure, comprehensive regulations and internationally recognized compliance standards. Any businesses incorporated with the RAK ICC also take advantage of the favorable tax regime and a large network of double taxation treaties and bilateral agreements signed by the UAE.
Chief Executive Officer, InZone Corporate Services Provider Dubai