Our management teams offer unparalleled experience and expertise across industries and geographies. We are a team of experts skilled in registry, compliance, business support and international business companies.
Senior Management Team
Prior to joining RAK ICC as CEO in April 2018, Dr. Al Ansari served in the following positions:
- Vice Chairman and COO of The Industrial Group.
- Founder and CEO of PEPlus Capital Advisors
- CEO of SHUAA Capital, a publicly listed full service investment bank.
- He helped establish Dubai Holding in 2004 and founded Dubai International Capital (“DIC”) and headed DIC as its Executive Chairman and CEO, creating an investment company with US$12 billion of assets under management.
- Group CFO for The Executive Office of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Ruler of Dubai.
- CFO at Dubai Aluminum Company (DUBAL/EGA)
- Senior Manager at EY Dubai 1987-92
Dr. Al Ansari sits on a number of boards including RAK ICC, Marjan, TVM Healthcare Partners (GCC Healthcare Private Equity Fund), & Eureeca Capital. He has served on numerous regional and international boards such as the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which he served from 2004-2016 and Hawkamah Institute of Corporate Governance He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales and a member of the Institute’s advisory board for MENA. He was awarded an Honorary Doctorate by Loughborough University for outstanding achievement and leadership in finance and is a visiting fellow at Oxford University Said business school.
Alan is a former Chairman of the Association of Guernsey Banks and former Deputy Chairman of the Guernsey International Business Association.
Alan achieved his Financial Services Degree through the Chartered Institute of Bankers and his Bournemouth University MSc in Corporate Governance through the GTA University Centre. He is also a Chartered Director.
Javed had received recognition for his contribution in landmark treasury transactions and managing financial risk. He is a member of CIMA (UK), ICMA (AUS), and UAE CA.
Business Development Team
Our business development team has a strong blend of skills and expertise drawn from across our international markets.
Abir is currently the Business Development Director at RAK International Corporate Centre (‘’RAK ICC’’) where she is responsible for a large portfolio of clients providing a comprehensive range of corporate management services for RAK ICC registered Agents . Further to that Abir is proactively engaged in close professional relationship with business partners/potential agents and manage key relationships with existing and potentially new clients/agents in order to improve RAK ICC product portfolio and processes, and enhance overall customer experience.