1. This website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre (“RAK ICC”) has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of inclusion.
2. Except as expressly provided for on this website, RAK ICC is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
3. All content of this website, including, but not limited to, all text, information, analyses, reports, graphics, software, video, and audio files and photos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof (“Website Content“), are owned by RAK ICC. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by RAK ICC. You are not permitted to, and you agree that you will not, reproduce, transmit, modify or use any Website Content, including logos, trademarks and service marks, for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written approval of RAK ICC. You also agree to not use Website Content for illegal purposes. RAK ICC will continue to take legal action against anyone infringing these rights.
4. In the event that any part of this site is made available as part of another website or via links from another site not operated by RAK ICC, RAK ICC shall not be responsible for such other sites not under its control and cannot accept any liability for the content, accuracy or any other characteristics or attributes of information, photographs or links appearing at, or the security of any activity carried out on or through such other sites. Any business communication sent by or on behalf of RAK ICC is confidential. If you receive it in error please inform us and then delete it immediately from your system. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. Please be aware that messages sent to and from RAK ICC may be monitored for reasons of security, business continuity and/or for our legal and regulatory obligations.
5. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
6. RAK ICC reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
7. You hereby agree to indemnify RAK ICC against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against RAK ICC as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
8. RAK ICC does not warrant that this website will be available or accessible at any time or from any location or that software or other Website Content are free of viruses, worms, malware, or other harmful components. RAK ICC will not be liable for any loss or damage caused viruses or harmful material that may infect your computer hardware or software.
9. While RAK ICC seeks to share data and other information in a manner that it believes to be reliable, it makes no representation or warranty and accepts any liability in respect of the fairness, completeness, accuracy, quality, reliability or continued availability of any Website Content.
10. While this website may provide links to other websites, RAK ICC has no control over such sites. Links are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied.
11. This website is provided to you free of charge, and RAK ICC does not accept any liability to you. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
12. These terms may be amended by RAK ICC from time to time in its sole discretion as it deems fit.
13. These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable thereto.
Disclaimer: The information provided by RAKICC ("we", "us" or "our") in this website is for general purpose in relation to our business. All information provided in good faith without representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied regarding the content, accuracy, adequacy, reliability, merchantability, availability, or completeness of any information posted on the website. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU, YOUR AFFILIATES OR ANY RELEVANT PARTY FOR ANY LOSSES, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL) INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREIN OR RESULTING FROM YOUR DEALINGS WITH RAKICC’S REGISTERED AGENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION POSTED THEREIN IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND YOUR OWN RISK.