- Company Limited by Shares
- Company Limited by Guarantee
- Restricted Purposes Company
- Segregated Portfolio Company
- Unlimited Company
A company may issue shares with and without par values. Issuance of fractional shares is also permitted.
A share with a par value may be issued in any currency.
- Application form for re-registration
- Members resolution for re-registration
- Addendum to Memorandum & Articles of Association OR
- New Memorandum & Articles of Association for re-registration
After the 31 December 2017, any existing company which has not been re-registered will cease to exist as the former legal entity and will be automatically re-registered as a RAKICC company. Any company thus re-registered will be permitted to carry out business upon submission of the relevant documents pertaining to re-registration.
- Latest lease deed of the office premises
- Renewed Professional license copy
- Renewed / latest Passport copies of the promoters